Internship at Abfluss-AS-Allianz
Experience a unique internship at Abfluss-AS-Allianz!
Get a taste of our exciting internships. Here you have the opportunity to gain practical experience and broaden your professional horizons. Use this chance to ignite your passion and gain valuable insights into the world of work.
Apply today and let’s explore your career path together!
Internship in pipe and sewer technology - what do you do there?
During an internship as a pipe and sewer technician at Abfluss-AS-Allianz, you will learn how to inspect, clean and repair pipes and sewer systems as well as how to use modern technologies. You will also gain practical experience in preventive maintenance to ensure the long-term functionality of the systems.
Career changer at Abfluss-AS-Allianz
Are you a career changer or have no previous experience in wastewater technology or working in a pipe and drain cleaning company? Don’t worry!
We invite you to send us your unsolicited application today!
Fancy a career change in wastewater technology?
- You are looking for a new challenge and have a keen interest in wastewater technology.
- Your environmentally aware mindset motivates you to contribute to water and environmental protection.
- With your technical understanding, you are able to successfully complete your tasks as a pipe and sewer technician at Abwassertechnik.
- You value teamwork and are willing to learn in order to continuously develop your skills.
- Your commitment, sense of responsibility and motivation make you the ideal candidate for a lateral entry into wastewater technology.
What makes our industry exciting for career changers?
- Acquire new knowledge and skills
- Contribute to environmental safety
- Discover a wide range of career opportunities
- Gain practical experience
- Be part of an important sector
Working student at Abfluss-AS-Allianz (m/f/d)
As a working student in the area of commercial processing at Abfluss-AS-Allianz, you will have the opportunity to gain practical experience in the commercial sector. Your work as a student trainee will give you valuable insights into the commercial sector and allow you to apply your theoretical knowledge in practice.
- A degree with a focus on marketing, communication, IT or a comparable course of study or initial professional experience in the relevant field.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Strong communication skills in German and English.
- You have a high affinity for the Internet and a broad understanding of this area.
- You have good research skills
- You like to show initiative and are open, open-minded and creative.
- Your profile is rounded off by an independent, structured and responsible working style.