Technical clerk (m/f/d) with focus on pipe and sewage technology - family-friendly workplace
Companies in the Abfluss-AS-Allianz are considered pioneers in the field of all work on drainage systems. Since 1969, we have been operating nationwide in important German metropolitan areas with over 120 employees.
Often copied, rarely equalled: In addition to a comprehensive service for pipe and sewer rehabilitation and cleaning, we have specialized and established ourselves with state-of-the-art technology, especially in the areas of TV inspection, leak testing and maintenance of drainage systems (lifting stations, etc.). With our professionally trained, helpful and long-standing service personnel, we support our diverse customer base.
However, our tasks not only include professional problem solving, but also expert advice.
To strengthen our rapidly growing and dynamic team, we are looking for a technical clerk with a focus on pipe and wastewater technology to start as soon as possible.
- Analysis of technical reports/appraisals
- Clarification of technical requirements, in some cases directly with the customer (local authorities, project developers, property managers, owners, etc.)
- Preparation of calculations and offers, particularly in connection with TV inspections, renovation concepts or legally required measures
- Supporting the management in technical matters – Attending appointments with customers
- Market analysis and further development of the service portfolio together with the managers
- Obtaining quotations combined with high-quality orders
- Supporting service technicians and providing specialist technical advice (on the job)
- You will work as part of a qualified, committed team in which you will act as an important interface between day-to-day operations and administration.
- Completed technical training or commercial training with technical understanding or specialist training (engineer, pipe technician, electrician, industrial mechanic or similar) with commercial affinity
- Ambitions for further training and/or master craftsman desirable
- First professional experience in the calculation of offers, e.g. on the basis of public tenders or official orders is beneficial
- Independent and goal-oriented way of working
- Good communication skills – especially in German language mandatory
- Confident handling of MS Office and initial experience with ERP systems
- Enjoy working in interdisciplinary teams with technicians, business people, IT experts and clerks.
We offer our employees
- Collaboration in an agile and competent team
- Goal-oriented freedom to shape your own area of responsibility
- Permanent employment in a rapidly growing and crisis-resistant industry
- Attractive remuneration with performance-related components and other benefits
- Collegial environment characterized by trust and openness
- Flat hierarchy with the possibility of being appointed to management (initially as an
- authorized signatory) in the medium term if you perform well
We are looking for a motivated individual who would like to contribute their experience and develop as part of the team. Interesting tasks and committed colleagues are waiting for you!
We foster a corporate culture that is characterized by mutual respect and appreciation. Promoting equal opportunities is a matter of course for us.