Professional or Specialist for pipe, sewer and industrial services (RKI)
Do you have a passion for technology in a promising industry?
Germany has an extensive sewer network of roughly 575,000 kilometres respectively 357,288 miles. This sewer network is constantly under heavy strain and must be checked regularly to ensure reliable functionality.
There the specialist for pipe, sewer and industrial services is so important- a professional group that covers a wide range of tasks and acts in various areas of responsibility. Using modern technology to ensure that drainage systems are always intact. The professionals are reliable helpers with drainage problems in private households and in industry. With their work our skilled workers protect the environment and the health of our society.
With this VDRK brochure, we would like to provide an insight into the exciting practical work for all those who are interested in doing an apprenticeship to become a specialist for pipe, sewer and industrial services or who are considering a career change.
Fields of activity
- As a specialist for pipe, sewer and industrial services you will
- Plan, monitor, control and document technical processes, clean industrial or wastewater facilities, paying special attention to occupational safety and environmental protection,
- assist in the proper disposal of residues,
- operate and maintain machinery, plant and equipment,
- repair malfunctions and damages,
- verification of compliance with legal requirements.